Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An Ultimate Low

Well, you know you've reached a new low when your 19 month old is asleep in the backseat of the car and you find yourself belting it out to the Wiggles.... Ha ha. As soon as I noticed, I quickly changed the CD. :P
So ever since Kristin and her family left, I have missed them so much!! It's such a sad thought knowing that they are no longer just a minute away from us. The girls started at a new school yesterday and seem to be doing fine so far. I'm glad they're all ok, but part of me wishes they weren't so they could just come back home. I miss my best friend Mackenzie!!!!!!!! And the rest of the fam of course. :P

5 comments:

Linda said...

You will have many more ultimate lows in the coming years due to parenthood. But definitely worth it. Thanks for sharing T with me. I love him and you more than I can say in words.

Kristin said...

Fruit salad....yummy, yummy. Fruit salad.....yummy, yummy. Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy fruit salad! The Wiggles are the best. You should listen to them all day.

We miss you guys like crazy, too. I am ready to come home now :). I am really looking forward to our visit March. When we were at Michelle's house the other, Caden was looking all over the place for Tanner. It was very cute. Love you.

sojay said...

Megan! Funny! Sing for me!

Rachel Evans said...

Hey! Now we are blog buddies! I love your blog background! And you know that you love the Wiggles!

e said...

Megan you need to keep up on your blog now that I have it! love ya and miss ya sis.